Its Gravy Time
This Veg Gravy goes well with Chilli Rice
- Vegetables Boiled (Carrot, Cauli flower, Beans, Potato, Peas) - 1 cup - Cut into small cubes
- Green Chilli - 2 - slit into half
- Tomato - 2 - cut into thin slices
- Onion - 1 - sliced into pieces
- Garam Masala Powder - 1/2 tsp
- Coriander Powder - 1 tsp or fresh coriander1/2 bunch ground to paste.
- Ginger, Garlic Paste - 1 tsp
- Chilli Powder - 1 tsp
- Coconut paste(grind finely) - 1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Keep the kadai (pan) on the stove.
- Pour oil, add ginger garlic paste, onion, green chilli pieces and fry a little.
- Now add tomato pieces and smash it while frying.
- Add garam masala powder, coriander powder (or coriander paste), chilli powder, and the coconut paste and fry it till the raw smell disappears.
- Add boiled vegetables, salt and a little water.
- Bring to boil till the consistency you want.
- Decorate with some fresh coriander twigs.