Have the Chilli Rice and the Vegetable Gravy for lunch.....
- Basmati Rice - 1 cup or 150gm (washed once and keep it aside for 1/2 an hour)
- Chilli Powder - 1/2 tsp
- Fresh Mint Leaves - 1/2 cup
- Cinnaman - 2
- Cloves - 2
- Ginger-Garlic Paste - 1 tsp
- Bay Leaves - 1
- Cashew - 5
- Capsicum - 1 (cut into thin pieces)
- Salt and oil
- Take oil in the pan.
- Fry Cinnaman, Cloves, Ginger-Garlic Paste, Bay leaves, Cashew, Capsicum.
- Add mint leaves, chilli powder and fry a little.
- Add the rice, salt and 2 cups of water.
- Take it out when the rice is 3/4 th cooked.