Mushroom Pepper Dry/Curry
Mushroom - Pepper Dry/Curry
Taste it with Chapathi or Rice
Method for Mushroom - Pepper Dry
Method for Mushroom - Pepper Curry
- Button Mushrooms - 250 gm
- Black Pepper Powder - 2 tsp
- Ginger-Garlic Paste - 1 tsp
- Coriander Powder - 2 tsp
- Garam Masala Powder - 1 tsp
- Onion - 1 , slice it lengthwise
- Tomato (1) / Tomato sauce (1 tbsp)
- Green Chilly - 2
- Bay leaves - 2
- Vegetable Stock / Chicken Stock - 20 gm
- Sugar Cube - 1
- Oil and Salt
- Wash mushrooms in salted lukewarm water.
- Wipe it out.
- Mix Ginger- Garlic paste, coriander powder, little salt with the mushrooms.
- Marinate the mushroom for half-an-hour. Keep in freezer.
- Heat kadai. Add onion, tomato, green chilly, garam masala powder, bay leaves, little salt, sugar cube and fry a little.
- Add the marinated mushrooms and pepper powder.
- Fry it to dry.
- Your Mushroom - Pepper Dry is ready to eat....
- For Mushroom - Pepper Curry, add Veg stock or chicken stock and a little water to that.
- Make it as a gravy.
- Now you have Mushroom - Pepper Curry is ready to eat....