Poori and Dal
Usually Poori - Potato pair works out well
Try differently with Dal
- Take 1 cup of Wheat Flour, 1 cup of Maida (Refined Flour), 1 tsp of salt, 1/2 tsp of Baking Soda.
- Mix & Make a dough with water and little refined oil.
- Make small balls out of the dough and press it.
- Deep fry in oil.
- Your main dish is ready....
- Split Moong dal - 1 cup
- Green Chilly - 2 (slit lengthwise)
- Turmeric Powder - 1/4 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Fresh Coriander - 3 twigs
- Mustard - 1/4 tsp
- Split Urad Dal - 1/4 tsp
- Curry Leaves - 1 twig
- Asafoetida - 1/4 tsp
- Red Chillies - 2
- Coconut Oil - 1/2 tbsp
- Wash the dal well.
- Add green chillies, salt, water and cook .
- Finally add turmeric powder to it.
- Do the seasoning.
- Add coriander leaves to that.