Wash and wipe bhindi.
Slit each bhindi into two.
Make a thick paste of these ingredients, sprinkling little water.
- Besan Flour - 2 tbsp
- Chilli Powder - 1 tsp
- Garam Masala Powder - 1/2 tsp
- Coriander Powder - 1/2 tsp
- Cumin Powder - 1/4 tsp
- Turmeric Powder - 1/4 tsp
- Salt to taste
Coat the bhindi pieces with the paste.
Marinate for an hour.
Shallow fry the bhindis in oil.
To Keep in mind :
- Keep the oil hot or else the bhindis will look soggy with oil.
- Its not good to fry, deep the bhindis, as your kadai will become a mess with the besan and the spice leftovers.
- Keep the fried ones on Dinner Tissue papers as they absorb the extra oil.